Methodical, organized and an excellent negotiator – this is how we define our Project Manager Carlos Gomes. With a vast experience in designing buildings for sale, Carlos works in one of RoomCo’s most specialized areas following up on construction projects on the ground. When it comes to his free time, he splits it between his two passions: cars and FC Porto.
This week, Carlos came to the RoomsCo Confessional to tell us this and much more by answering 40 quick questions about himself.
1. What is your name?
2. Where were you born?
São Paio de Oleiros.
3. Do you have siblings?
4. Do you have any pets?
5. Do you know how to cook?
6. What is your favorite color?
The heart is blue and white – Porto, Porto!
7. Do you prefer cold or warm weather?
8. What social media network do you use the most?
9. Do you have any tattoos?
10. What repulses you?
11. What makes you feel a chill to your stomach?
12. What movie left a mark on you?
At different points in my life there have been different movies that made a mark on me in their own way.
13. What inspires you?
A pencil, a piece of paper and an eraser – I love to draw.
14. What is your favorite food?
15. Which movie character are you most like?
Ross from Friends.
16. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
17. What is one of your biggest dreams that you were able to achieve?
Design and build my own home.
18. What is an important personality trait in other people?
19. What do you most appreciate in your friends?
20. What do you like to do in your free time?
Watch TV and sports.
21. How do you wind down?
Cars; I love cars.
22. What is your favorite book?
“The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho.
23. What is the soundtrack of your life?
24. Where would you like to live?
Where I currently live.
25. What superpower would you like to have?
To be invisible.
26. What adjective best defines you?
27. What noun best defines you?
28. What would you like to be better at?
Taking more risks.
29. What is your quirk?
30. What do you spend the most money on?
Cars and food.
31. What really irritates you?
Lack of punctuality.
32. What’s the best thing about Portugal?
33. What sentence defines you?
You’re right, but…
34. In material terms, what can’t you live without?
35. What makes you unique?
36. Who are you in the line for bread?
I don’t go to get bread.
37. What is the smartest thing human beings have achieved?
38. What is a forgivable flaw?
All of them.
39. What is an unforgivable flaw?
All of them.
40. Define RoomsCo in one word.