A member of RoomsCo’s team since our founding, our Account Manager Sara Ferreira is the human embodiment of loyalty. Regularly praised by our clients for her friendliness and professionalism, Sara is always available to help resolve any issue that may arise during your accommodation booking process in the most efficient and agreeable way.
But what you might not know about Sara is that she practices Reiki, loves to eat sushi, and enjoys walking by the sea. This week, Sara told us this and much more in the RoomsCo Confessional.
1. What is your name?
Sara Almeida Ferreira.
2. Where were you born?
3. Do you have siblings?
Yes, one brother.
4. Do you have any pets?
Yes, a dog and a turtle.
5. Do you know how to cook?
6. What is your favorite color?
7. Do you prefer cold or warm weather?
8. What social media network do you use the most?
9. Do you have any tattoos?
Yes, a dolphin on my back.
10. What repulses you?
11. What makes you feel a chill to your stomach?
Thinking I may lose my daughter.
12. What movie left a mark on you?
13. What inspires you?
14. What is your favorite food?
15. Which movie character are you most like?
Galadriel from Lord of the Rings.
16. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Working at RoomsCo.
17. What is one of your biggest dreams that you were able to achieve?
Becoming a mother.
18. What is an important personality trait in other people?
19. What do you most appreciate in your friends?
20. What do you like to do in your free time?
Walking by the sea, going for a stroll, simply relaxing on the couch.
21. How do you wind down?
I do Reiki.
22. What is your favorite book?
“Message in a Bottle” by Nicholas Sparks.
23. What is the soundtrack of your life?
24. Where would you like to live?
I like living in Gaia.
25. What superpower would you like to have?
26. What adjective best defines you?
27. What noun best defines you?
28. What would you like to be better at?
29. What is your quirk?
Saying ‘thank you’ too much.
30. What do you spend the most money on?
Our fixed house expenses.
31. What really irritates you?
32. What’s the best thing about Portugal?
33. What sentence defines you?
I am a complete, dedicated, and sensitive human being with a clear sense of civic duty and justice.
34. If you had to eat the same dish for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
35. What makes you unique?
Being simple and genuine.
36. Who are you in the line for bread?
A regular customer.
37. What is the smartest thing human beings have achieved?
38. What is a forgivable flaw?
39. What is an unforgivable flaw?
40. Define RoomsCo in one word.